Saturday 22 March 2014

OOTD

With the first day of spring falling just a few days ago the sun has miraculously came out to play up here in the north, however those awful gusts of wind keep knocking me off my feet. Today i've got a lunch date so i thought i'd share my 'spring has sprung' ootd with you guys, hope you enjoy!









 When it came to my actual outfit i kept it mainly grey (i know i've just blabbered on about it being all sunny and that) but i did add a pop of colour with my bag! My striped swing vest is from New Look and i just paired this with some plain black leggings, as i just bought them the other day and wanted to experiment i chose to wear my Jelly Shoes, i think these keep the outfit quite summery and balance out the dark colours. Also to keep the outfit bright and colourful i chose to use my Guess tote bag, as i purchased this in America last year i found a similar one here. I wanted to keep my outfit quite boho-ish so i opted for a messy bun and miss matched jewelry, my rose gold necklace is from Fossil and my silver necklace is Tiffany's, the tiara ring is from Pandora and my other ring was my dear Grans. Lastly my face, i purchased these sunglasses from Steve Madden whilst in America. I chose to go for a peachy look for my makeup today keeping it one colour only, my blush is Maxfactor flawless perfection blush in the shade classic rose and my lips are Bourjois colour boost lip crayon in the shade Peach on the beach.

What are your top tips for keeping and OOTD casual?

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Hiya, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award as you really deserve it! Here is the link to my post so you can find your questions! I can't wait to see your answers!

    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete