Monday 24 March 2014

happy mother's day


As mother's day is less than a week away i thought i'd share with everyone what i have purchased my lovely mother! When i was little i never understood why mother's and father's day existed and as i was always told "everyday is children's day!!" which is partly true. But now that i'm older and have such a great bond with both of my parents i enjoy shopping for them and surprising my parents on occasions, even if it's not mother's/father's day. I decided to collect small bits and pieces from different places and put together a 'goody bag' for my Mam and she always tells me i'm not allowed to spend a lot!


My first stop was lush, now i don't know if it's just me but i can't go into lush without picking up a little something! I found these little cuties called mumkin's and i do believe Lush made a range especially for mother's day! This is a bubble bar and i know my Mam loves these soo much i just had to get her this little one!

Next up i dropped into Homesense (the home part of TkMaxx), now my dining room is all shades of purple and stone so when i saw this tealight i had to get it. I can't wait to see what patterns this creates on the walls when a candle is lit inside!

If you can't think of anything else to get your Mam on mother's day you can't go wrong with a bit of Soap and Glory! I opted for the mist you madly body spray, i think it's the perfect summer smell as it just smells so fresh and clean, the pink packaging is just a bonus!

And last i dropped in at New Look to pick up some jewelry. As rose gold is all the craze at the moment i picked up this cute little wrist watch (it's also adjustable) and i thought the peach face adds a little colour perfect for summer. I also saw these daisy earrings which are sort of a stone colour, this means they'll go with practically anything- and they aren't TOO dressy.

What did you choose to get your mother for Mother's day?

xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Hi :) your mam is a very lucky women! I love everything you bought her especially the candle holder and earrings. My mum will be getting a card and some homemade cupcakes/cake haven't decided yet .... xoxo

    ReplyDelete