Wednesday 18 February 2015

Fashion forecast: vintage western


I'll admit it, this may be quite a one-sided post. Before working in Allsaints it never really stood out to me as a store I would love (mainly because of the prices), however now, every time I go into the store I end up drooling over a leather jacket or new pair of shoes we've gotten in. ESPECIALLY now SS15 has started to be introduced. 

"Our structured signatures have been effortlessly subverted and materials and silhouettes have been reapplied to each other. Nothing is quite as it seems."

The way I would describe it is a take on Vintage Western, adding subtle shades of pink alongside a beautiful silk feathered pattern reapplied over and over again. I thought I would share with you my top 5 pick than have been released online and in stores so far.







Is there any SS15 fashion forecasts you're loving?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment