Thursday 27 February 2014

Wishlist 2014

I've decided to start doing a 'wishlist' to introduce everyone into my sense of style and hopefully to show whats in the shops lately- if you like it too then great! I'm glad i could help. The first thing on my wishlist is this Topshop Drop waist tunic, i think this is the perfect dress to introduce winter into spring, as it is quite grungey i love the peplum waist band with a twist. The navy stripes and baggy style allow you to still cover up that extra Christmas weight you might be carrying. You may want to style it with shoes like these to give yourself extra height if you're of the shorter variety like me! 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster award :) ♥
    http://beautybyellaxo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Ella xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog post hunni, i've followed you on bloglovin- would be great if you could return :) x

    beautyolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete