Thursday 13 February 2014

hello 2014

Well, i have to say 2013 has been by far the best year of my life to date. I've created better relationships with my friends, partially extended my group and became more daring. It's so easy to sit here now and say i'm pretty much happy with everything in my life now, although i still feel like the youngest person on earth i'm proud of what I've achieved, new job, alright-ish grades and the amount of exciting things i have to look forward too this year. I mean, it's not like i'm going to be getting a super cool car, apartment or anything soon but i am going to IBIZA- i know!! with a friend and going to Kings Of Leon. And that's about as much excitement i can handle. In may i'll be finishing my first year of sixth form and moving onto the next, in year 13 my ambition is to save up enough money throughout so i can afford to go travelling as much as i want (if i take a gap year). I'm rambling now so i suppose i should stop on this topic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment