Friday 5 February 2016

The interior edit: minimalistic spring

There's nothing better than feeling relaxed in your own personal space, be it your house, your flat or your bedroom. For me it's somewhere I can escape to when nothing is going quite right. 
With Spring around the corner it's nice to add a bit of life into your space, I thought I would share with you little ways I changed my loft to step into Spring. 


 notebooks:paperchase & TK Maxx // skulls:Urban Outfitters


 prints:old ballet programme & Davo Howarth // candles:primark


milk carton:tiger // marble slate & cactus:TK maxx & IKEA


plants & candle:IKEA // plant & cushion: garden centre & primark

I'm also looking for a reasonable cheap hanging plant pot to hang from one of the beams in my roof if anyone could leave any suggestions! 

What kind of things do you do to make your space feel like your own?

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment