Thursday 4 September 2014

Nude on nude

When it comes to makeup looks, i feel they're never complete without a pop of lipstick, no matter how bold or pale it may be, but for me it's a must!
And saying as everbody is going crazy over Miss Kylie Jenners nude lip game, i thought i would let you in on my all time favourite nude lipsticks..
*from left to right: MAC snob // Too faced centerfold // MAC brave // Fearne Cotton*


For me MAC's snob is the perfect summer to autumn transition, with its pinky and lilac undertones it's almost like a frostbitten barbie pink shade.


This lipstick is to die for! If you ignore the fact that my poor baby melted and snapped on holiday, everything about it is just wonderful. It's a perfect nude with gothic purpley undertones *a perfect one if you're not ready to brave the dark colours yet!* I do believe this is discontinued but honeybear / toasted mauve is a very smilar shade.


Next we have the newest addition to my family MAC's brave. I did originally want to go for mehr however, once again, the Kylie Jenner craze took over and no where could get it! sigh. Brave is extremely similar, only just not matte, but, dust some transluscent powder over your lips and hey presto problem solved!!


And last but not least my good old trusty lippy! This, which you will already know if you've read my previous posts, is one of my all time favourite lipsticks EVER. However, i would like to thank Boots and Fearne Cotton for not giving it a name and making it impossible to buy ever again. The colour, the texture, even the tiny gold calligraphy patters on the lid, it's all perfect. If anyone knows where or how i can get my hands on this or something similar pleaaaaase let me know in the comments!!

Nude lipsticks are so easy to wear with any look and hey, you can never look bad wearing nude lips (unless they're attrocious and concealer lips, yuk).

What's your favourite nude lipstick of all time?

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment