Sunday 13 April 2014

Summer Ball outfit

I FINALLY got my hands on my Summer Ball dress, after being absolutely devastated after finding out it wasn't on the Topshop website anymore, i was super happy when i discovered it in the Metro centre store!! 

My school's sixth form holds a ball each summer as sort of a 'yey exams are over lets party' kind of thing. But it's never really a dressy event as most people go out clubbing afterwards. But i thought i'd share with you guys anyways what i've bought! 


The dress has teeny black and white dog tooth detailing all over it and i just love the rose gold zip detail at the back of the dress. Top tip: it's almost impossible to wear a bra with this dress but because of the all over patter it hides any 'oh my god its so cold' moments if you get what i mean.



I'd like to apologise for the appalling quality pictures but I will do a proper blog post on the event in the future! This dress was £38 from Topshop (but as i said earlier it's not available on line anymore!), my bag is from River Island (it's currently in the sale for £15 so quickkkkk) and it's just a small pastel satchel, but i've tucked the straps in to turn it into a clutch! And in-keeping with the 60's vibe i chose to pair it with some extremely hard to walk in white sling back stilettos from Primark at the bargain price of £10!

i'm not sure of my accessories and hair/make-up yet. If you guys have any idea please do let me know!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love the dress, you look great! and I do love the purse and shoes with it :-)


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely outfit! xx
    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete